Monday 3 August 2009

Introductory

Blah... Not much for words for the sake of cluttering up cyber space alone.

Although, just a side note here but, have you noticed how many one-post blogs are out there? On blogspot alone? Just taking up space, like dust particles in the internet desert. Most of them completely pointless, or vivid descriptions of how they will take over the world or be back every week to give us 'avid readers' the scoop!

Course they never got past that one little bitsy post of hopefulness. Poor bastards...

One caught my eye though, a gal calling herself Claire writing about a friend (or frienemy? so hard to tell these days) who it appeared had commited suicide some time ago. It was one of those angry posts, lots of 'why's and 'what did I miss' and 'damn you!'. But most of all it was honest and raw, and I'm not ashamed to admit I spent a good ten minutes looking for the comment button. Couldn't find it :(. Anyways, have a lookis here

I suppose as far as introductions that will have to do. Now if I can be bothered to keep my eyes open much longer, the Barry can be quiet for a moment (the phone, the actual Barry is kicked and gone, not coming near my front door!), and this flu can make up its mind about kicking my head or chest, I'll get on that whole html thing and make this thing... perrty?

Oki doki

xo

D

No comments:

Post a Comment