Saturday 19 December 2009

OMG, just shoot me, it's reality TV!

Ugh! I can't believe it, but I'm falling for 'Keeping up with the Kardashians'.
.
There's something dirty about even saying that sentence!

But then again, it's (sorry gals) a lot more intriguing than The Hills or that City romance Bromance smush. It's cringe-worthy but interesting seeing this family go crazy, manage businesses, and grow up. And maybe it's just a tinsy bit of a guilty pleasure seeing the fabulouse 'K' sisters running into the ups and downs of having their own stores, the day to day 'living in your twenties' crazyness, and all the jazz that comes with it.

Ok, I admit it. I'm hooked! Surely there're worse things, right?

Plus, I adore Khloe's straight forward comments!

Stop looking at me with those concerned raised eyebrows people!!!!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment