Sunday 1 November 2009

Pink bras and f-words

Another day of filming, off 'work' time though. Did a comedy sketch (or a heap of em really), including a crazy little gem featuring two grown men in bed with pink bras, Amsterdam-hooker-style make up, and lots of strange blackberry marketing placements.

I'm assuming this won't qualify them for an endorsement deal though.

Anyway, should be good fun seeing the finished thing on screen, even though the script sorta fell short half-way due to pouring rain and failing spirits towards the end of the day. It's to go with a big stand-up comedy act though, so I'm thinking what we got will hold.

Back to the exhaustion... Sunday night and I've only just realized I spent my only two free days running around like a mad woman. At least the wallet is thicker (i.e. can afford a cuppa tea tomorrow morning...).

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment